We serve The Church by building, maintaining and restoring ministry facilities. We act as a guide for complex building projects and we stick by you for life. Although buildings are our expertise, people are our passion – It’s the relationships, comradery, and testimonies that keep us pursuing excellence in everything we do.
Our mission to serve and protect the church goes beyond construction. It’s at the core of everything we do. With a family legacy of over 50 years in global ministry, our passion is to see The Kingdom of God fully expressed in the world.
Our vision is to see the business community and the church unified so that there would be more than enough for every good work. We believe that it will take the cooperation of kingdom-minded businesses and ministries laboring together to facilitate the coming harvest
TRIGG celebrates the diverse strengths, experiences, and stories of our team and strategic partners. Because we believe the only way to achieve the fullness of our calling as a company, is through relationships.
Powerful things happen when all team members work toward a common goal. This is at the core of TRIGG’s Integrated Business Model. That’s a fancy way of depicting a team of building experts and a host of strategic partners locking arms on your behalf.
A Story of Purpose
TRIGG has been on a journey, which was guided through years of prayer and miraculous testimonies of God’s faithfulness. A statement commonly used at TRIGG is, ‘this is God’s company’, and it’s evident in the way our team operates. We saw it fitting that this page is used to track the monumental times of God’s faithfulness that have shaped TRIGG to date.
- A Call to Serve the Church First – During a prayer walk in Norman, OK, Scott Sailer tells James that their order from heaven is to restore peace and wholeness to the local church.
- To the Jew First – Rosh Pina Jewish Synagogue became the first facility restored.
TRIGG is Born
- A Team of Church Advocates partner with local churches in Dallas / Ft.Worth, the Panhandle of Texas, and Oklahoma to bring peace and restoration in the midst of severe southern storms.
- TRIGG is Formed by James Lozano and Son-In-Law, Scott Sailer.
Learning and Growing
- A Year of Reconciliation – taking ownership of our responsibility to excellence, and committing to the journey of change ahead.
- James Lozano becomes President and CEO of TRIGG
- Doubled our capabilities to serve and restore twice as many churches as 2015.
Establishing a Better Culture
- Business Process Implementation – increased quality control, quality assurance, and safety protocols.
- A Miraculous Culture Shift – moving from a sales culture to a culture of honor and generosity meant that our model had to change from sub-contractor based to employee-based.
- 100+ Church Facilities Restored – through large loss consulting, construction management, and general construction we have restored peace and wholeness to ministries all across Texas and Oklahoma.
- Expanded Capabilities to Retail & Restaurant Finish Out – partnering with Costa Vida in Colleyville, TX to complete a 7-day complete demo and finish out (link to portfolio page).
Starting to Serve
- Our Team and Capabilities Expanded – to include design-build and pre-construction services. We can now provide our partners with a single-source construction experience.
- Commitment to Generosity – giving of our time, resources and network to facilitate ministry projects, outreach in our communities, and global missions work.
- Roofing & Service Division Launched – designed to provide our partners with lifecycle building maintenance that protects their assets from the top down.
- Dedication to Prayer – We began to meet every Monday to unite our hearts and contend for our partners.
- Partnering with Local & Global Ministry through Kingdom Global Ministries (link)
- Providing Clients with Architectural Services – increasing design quality, unity and transparency on every project.
- Improved Transparency – leveraging technology to increase visibility, efficiency, and accountability.
- Labor of Love – expanding our partnership network to facilitate English as a Second Language (ESL), Citizenship Classes, and Job Placement in more regions of Texas.